Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Home and Hearth Window Birthday Card!

 Hello, Glad you could stop by. I should still be in the kitchen cleaning but I made me a cup of coffee so I thought this might be a good time to get this post made. My Grand Kids will be here in less than an hour and I can tell you now that I won't have time after that.
Today I want to share a Card that I made for my Mom for her Birthday.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used the fall Image from the Happy Scene Stamp Set again. This time I used It with the new Home and Hearth Window Die that I just got from Stampin Up. Love It!!!
 
Didn't want to add a lot to the front. So just added some dark brown Hemp Twine with a Leaf Button. The Sentiment is from Stampin Up called Sincere Salutations. The Patterned Paper is from Teresa Collins- Vintage find Paper pad. The Curtain Valance was made using a white doily and I just sponged it In Cranberry Crisp Ink.
 
That's It for today, Thanks for stopping by. Have a good Day and keep Creating! 
 

 
 
Sharing my Card over at-
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It off Saturday Linky Party 
Die Cuttin Divas - Button Day
PDE Linky Party- Anything Goes
 

8 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card, Cindy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cindy! I love the adorable window and darling scene~wonderful birthday card! Enjoy those grandbabies!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came from seeing you won at Little Scrap Pieces 11/7 challenge. Like the window scene you created. Nice idea to have a window view. I may copy your idea and make a similar for my anniversary card to my hubby.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy,
    Congratulations on your win over at Little Scrap Pieces! Your card is lovely.
    The window idea is great. Glad you were able to share your work before the Grand kids arrived.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card on Little Scrap Pieces and had to come over for a closer look. This is just gorgeous and I love love love that doily addition! I didn't even know that Stampin Up had a window die but this is so warm and welcoming. I'm sure that your mother really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy! Your card is beautiful. I just love this stamp set so much. Hope you are having a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete